Sacramental Preparation - Confirmation
• Attend Mass regularly.
• Participate in the Confirmation Involvement System. A schedule of dates for years 1 and 2 of the process will be posted when meeting opportunities are clarified.
• Read, complete, and submit application for confirmation
• Choose a sponsor. Sponsors must be confirmed, active Catholics and cannot be the confirmation candidate's parent. Candidates should maintain weekly contact with their sponsors.
• Attend six (6) Super Sunday sessions, to be offered when possible or in some equivalent format. Stay tuned!
• Attend one weekend retreat.
• Complete 20 service hours. These hours must be completed to be confirmed.
• Obtain and submit a copy of your baptismal record unless you were baptized at Christ the King.
For specific questions about Confirmation at Christ the King Parish, please e-mail or call Melissa at 940-0101
> Understanding our Catholic Faith:
• What are Sacraments? Read more...
• What is the Sacrament of Confirmation? Read more...
• Confirmation: Deepening of Christian Identity. Read more...
• Confirmation: 7 Symbols in 1 Sacrament. Read more...
• What difference does Confirmation make? Read more...
back to Sacramental Preparations page